SPORTS PREMIUM GRANT
The Government has given all schools a specific grant to enhance the quality of sport for your children. At Coney Hill, we have been allocated £5,426 for 2013/14 and £8500 2014/15.
totalling £13926 to date. The grant will continue for the up to 2015/2016.
Below shows you how we will be spending this year’s grant:
- Purchasing a Trim Trail to encourage sport participation, skills and team building
- Purchasing extra sports equipment to make sure all lessons are fully resourced
- Purchasing extra clothing to ensure all children can take part in PE lessons
- Providing extra ‘free’ after school club for all children to access
- Participating in Inter-School Competitions including providing transport at no cost to any
- child participating.
- Resources for Wake and Shake
- Providing cover to release primary teachers for professional development in PE/sport.
We are committed to using this resource in developing high quality PE lessons, alongside greater
opportunities for sporting participation, competitions and clubs for all our young pupils.
How will impact be measured?
The number of children attending extra-curricular sports clubs has been measured for 2012-2013.
This will then be compared to the number of children attending in 2013-2014 and 2014-15.
Entry to the number of sporting competitions has increased and therefore will lead to a greater
number of children participating in Inter School Sporting Competitions.
Lesson observations will be undertaken to ensure lessons are securely good or better.
|Sports Premium Funding Statement 2015- 16 Sept-Aug||[pdf 200KB]|
|Sports Premium Funding Statement 2016-17 Sept-Aug||[pdf 199KB]|